CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

A day in the life of Liberty...







She gets cuter every day!

3 comments:

Sterling said...

Katie and Trev,

Hey thanks for the email - you're blog looks great. Jennifer and I need to start one too. You guys have some GREAT pictures on here; Libby sure is cute. Sorry we didn't get to see more of you over the holiday break, but with all the family activities i guess we we're both pretty busy. Sound and looks like it's really cold there. We just got back from Pinetop this weekend, it was Kate's first time in the snow. At first she was scared of it, but once she found out it was edible she did just fine - she even went sledding down the hill by herself.

It sounds you guys are doing well, cold, but well. Trev, hope classes are good this semester - my sister Miriam got us the Grey's Anatomy season on DVD and we started watching it. I am learning a ton! That was a joke by the way in case someone else reads this.

But anyhow, good to hear from you guys - I'll check back here for updates in the future.

Rhiannon said...

Your daughter is so darling. Children are the cutest thing ever. I'm so glad that you guys are having fun out there in the cold.

Ali said...

She is way ahead of Coops. During "tummy time" he just licks the blanket, face down, crying. It doesn't last long.