Liberty is officially crawling as of yesterday! She has been so close for so long. Now she is crawling all over the place! Her new favorite discovery is the door stops behind all the doors in our house that "boing" when she grabs them. This video is kind of long, but I love how it shows the progression of her starting to crawl. We knew she was so close, so we decided to bribe her to crawl, and it worked! Enjoy!
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

13 comments:
SHe's like a little puppy getting treats from her owner! I can't believe how big she is getting! I love all the stages they go through! SO CUTE!
Katie- that is adorable. Such a distinctive crawl/wobble! Does she watch lots of Baby Einstein- because talk about advanced! She IS a few whole days older than Adam, so I'll cut the boy some slack, this time.
She cannot be crawling already! That's amazing- and so fun!
go libby! amazing!!! ps, is she eating rice cereal or any other food? coop hates it?
Go Libby! How fun! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?
Jersey was that way crawling and by nine months she was walking. I think it is so fun when they become a little independent but at the same time sad because she isn't a baby baby anymore she is turning into a toddler.
Wow, Congrats to Liberty.She is so stinking cute.
Yeah!!! I can't believe it! How fun! I hate to say this, but... you are in for it now!! So Cute!
Jordan and I watched this video last night and we were laughing soo hard! Libby is ADORABLE! That's so fun that you caught it all on video. We loved seeing Trever try to sneak his way out of the line of the camera. I am sure that Libby is zooming around by now. How fun!
Yay Libby! So cute. My girls love the noisy door stoppers too! Liberty is so sweet. We miss seeing you guys!
I love the wiggle in her booty! That is so cute. You will always love having that on video!
I can't believe she's turning into a big girl now! ...when are you guys headin' down to AZ? I haven't talked to you in awhile...
Liberty is just so beatiful, Katie! That 'lil face just melts my heart! Too cute!
Post a Comment