CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday's

I have sort of been on a blogging hiatus, but don't worry, I plan to get right back into things soon!

But, I don't want to let today slip away without wishing my brother Jeff and Grandpa Hall a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Jeff is the big 3-6, and I'm not sure how old my Grandpa is -- 80-something. Jeff & Grandpa, I hope your day was extra-fun! We're bummed we missed out on Pancho's!


Cooper also had a birthday a few days ago! Happy 1st Birthday Cooper!





2 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

Thanks Katie!Jeff hasn't even seen his post I did. He's not really into this whole blog thing but I will make sure he sees yours and mine tomorrow!

Ern said...

Holy Crap! Jeff is 36?! Does that mean WE're getting older too?! ...I sure hope not! :) I cracked up when you mentioned Pancho's. aaah, I love it when you post blogs about the fam, because I miss goin' over there for those sporadic Sunday dinners, and hangin' out with the Halls while everyone lays on the floor and watches tv. ...loved it.