
It is crazy to think we have been married for 3 years now! We have had so many amazing experiences and have grown to love each other more and more! Thank you Trever for 3 wonderful years. You are an incredible husband and father, and I love you so much!
For our anniversary we took a little roadtrip to Nauvoo and Quincy, Illinois. Although just spending time together was enough excitment for me, the highlight of our trip was eating dinner at Tiramisu. It was an amazing authentic Italian restaurant on the Mississippi River in Quincy. The food was SO good! I'd so glad Trever decided to stop at a gas station and ask for a recommendation. I don't think Applebee's would have done it for me!
Trever bought me this really cool sauce bowl and spoon (I'll have to take a picture of it) which I love, and wrote me the cutest, sweetest poem. I wish I could post it, but I'm sure he would be opposed to that. I bought Trever a new wedding band, since he lost his other one.
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

4 comments:
happy anniversary!
I've been waiting for your summer pics to post! THey're cute
Wow! that is great. I'm glad that you had a great day.
Happy (late) anniversary! It looks like you had a fun summer! Liberty is cute as ever. Sorry we missed you while you were here!
Happy Anniversary Wilkins'!! For my next wedding, I am going to wear your wedding dress. I think it's the most beautiful one I've ever seen.
Post a Comment