CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back in the swing of things

We really wonder what goes through Liberty's head a lot. After being in Arizona for 3weeks, and enjoying lots of extra attention from grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins, Liberty had to go back to regular ol' life. Not only did she have to go back to spending most of the day just hanging out with Mom, but she had to go back to cold weather, and staying inside a lot. I'm sure she wondered what happened to all of her family and friends! I actually felt kind of sad for her. I decided I was going to do my best to keep her entertained, give her more time to play with her friends, and just get out of the house often. Luckily, we have exercise group Monday through Friday, so she at least gets to play every morning for an hour. One of her favorite things in Arizona was Becky's dog "Coco." After we got back to Missouri, I'd ask her "Where's Coco?" And she'd always look and point outside.

A few of Liberty's favorite things:

1. Shoes - hers, Dad's, Mom's, whoever's she finds!

2. Her "drinky"

3. Blankies!!!

4. Playing

5. "Talking" about anything and everything

1 comments:

The Posse said...

Cute! I LOVE the pic of her in her snowsuit. AMAZING. Save that for posterity.