CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Brown-Eyed Girl



I hope you enjoy this as much as we do. Liberty's personality is definitely portrayed accurately in this video! When I was recording this I just kept saying over and over, "Dance, dance, dance!" And then "More dancing, please, more!" What a girl!

***By the way, she doesn't use a binky. She found it the other day, and just thinks it's fun to chew on every once in awhile.

17 comments:

Hess Fam said...

That is so cute! I love her happy feet! So fun!

Kerby Family said...

That is so funny. Talan does the same thing. The happy feet and Maniac dance. She is too precious.

Jenna said...

She is so cute Katie......I can't wait to see Denim at that age. I thought for sure Denim would be my brown eyed girl.......seeing as Damon and I are both brown eyed, but she is a blue for sure! But I gotta love brown eyes, since that's what I got!!!

Rhiannon said...

She is a great dancer. I loved it when Jersey was that age she would love to dance. Her favorite song was the Stripper Song by Wlclef. She would shake her booty. I think Phoenix is my better dancer. He loves showing anyone his Happy Feet dance.

Katy said...

Good Quick feet libbs! Have a good time back in AZ Katie!

Andrea said...

Ha! That is so adorable! I love how she tries to move just as fast as she possibly can. :) She is so fun to watch!

Amanda C said...

I love her. Can Liberty come play at our house? Calvin would love a dance partner! He has more of a break dance style though.

Brad said...

She is a cute little girl! Those legs can really move!
Trigger

emily said...

Was that the "Slice and Dice"?

Ella A. said...

What a cutie! how are you guys doing? When will you be moving back? WE are coming to kansas this spring for a visit. . . I am excited.

once upon a poppy said...

i'm laughing so hard. she is so funny. coop was watching itand saying "bibby, bibby" (libby)

Tassi Smith said...

She is so cute. My girls loved watching the videos.

The Weights said...

Liberty is so cute! It looks like you have your hand full with her. Olivia is really good at not getting into things or climbing on anything. She is content with watching tv or playing with her baby dolls. I wonder how long it will last. Liberty must just have an adventurous personality, and her dancing is hilarious!

TerriLyn said...

She is a hoot! I had a great time watching her groove. I love the quick ffeet dance witht he swingin' hands. She is a doll. We love Libby!

Unknown said...

Katie- I am glad you found my blog. It is fun to check your blog now and read about your family. your little girl is very cute and I enjoyed the dancing! - Shelci

Denise said...

I came across your blog as I was searching to make my own Wilkins Family Blog. Your family is beautiful and what a cute little dancer!

Marquita said...

Oh, Katie! It won't let me view the video. How have you guys been?