CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nic-nic

Liberty loves "nic-nic's" (picnics). A nic-nic can be as simple as eating snacks on the kitchen floor, to packing a lunch and heading to the park.

On this particular day, Liberty wanted to have a nic-nic during lunch at her little table. She also wanted to invite "kitty-cat." After I took a picture of her and kitty-cat, she decided she wanted more in attendance at her nic-nic. She was very particular as to where each item sat, and took a lot of time setting up her nic-nic. Even her toothbrush got to participate.

2 comments:

Tisa City said...

That is so cute, Katie!! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Ern said...

Oh my goodness, Katie. This girl is hilarious. I loved the "before" and "after" setups of the nic-nic table. And the toothbrush was the perfect addition! haha. Too cute.