CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Sunday

Today we dressed up in our "Christmas Dresses" and went to church for Christmas Sunday. We went to "Papa's church" so I could play the violin with the orchestra. As usual, the choir and the orchestra sounded amazing, thanks to my dad directing the music. Being at the program each year is always a great time to really get into the Christmas spirit, and remember why we celebrate Christmas.

Both Liberty and Hadley were very excited to dress up today. When Trever was getting Hadley dressed, he first put her skirt on. She immediately broke free before he could put anything else on, and began dancing. Liberty was most excited to wear her red Christmas tights. She later noticed some of her cousins' tights, and commented on them.






After church Liberty enjoyed playing in the leaves. It's always funny that "fall" (or at least when the leaves change color and start falling down) comes in December here in the desert.









Looking at the pictures, reminds me (not that I need it) how beautiful my girls are, and how extremely blessed we are to have such sweet little girls.

8 comments:

Amanda C said...

Just the cutest!!

Katherine, where did you find that cute plaid Christmas dress??

Heidi said...

so I have only been out of Mesa three days, but reading your post made me want to hang out with you guys. We will be back for Christmas, but only for the weekend, and have a bunch of work to do..yuck. We will get together when we are back in the Valley, but please remember, you guys can come anytime! If you need snow..we've got it..if you need to cool off this summer- come up. Trevor and Nate can go bike riding..there are lots of trails.. We live on a dirt road!

Carol Jenson said...

What a darling family!!! Thanks for the blog invite.

Melissa Moss said...

So cute! You have a beautiful fam! Love the pics!

Kristin said...

Hi Katie,
Your girls are so cute. I enjoy looking at your blog:) I was wanting you email address so that I could sent you an invite for my blog. So if you ever get the chance send me an email at kristinwilhelm15@hotmail.com It is fun staying in touch by reading other people's blogs!!

Tasha said...

So, cute!! You are so talented I didn't know you played the violin too!! We also visited Santa at the Bass Pro Shop! Funny that Dave & Trever have to wait for their little girls to have bb guns!

Briann said...

Such cute girls and I love their outfits!

sara said...

They ARE beautiful girls! I can't believe how big Hadley is! Love the festive outfits on all of you. It is so cute to see Trever with his girls!