Trever's family all got together for a fun little weekend trip to Steve & Helen's cabin in Strawberry. I'm pretty sure this was the first time everyone was together at the same time! Although it was a quick little trip, it was a great time. The weather and location were both so beautiful! We enjoyed just relaxing in the cabin, watching/playing an intense game of horseshoes with "the bros," an attempt at "buggling" with the wildlife, and of course Liberty loved playing with her cousins! It sounds like this will be a new yearly tradition!




Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

2 comments:
How FUN! My grandma has a cabin in Pine! Just a hop-skip-and a jump away from there. It is SO deliciously beautiful there!
I love Strawberry! Such a cute town! Liberty's hair is soooo cute! If I am ever blessed with a little girl I hope she has hair like that!
It's fun to see a picture of Trever's family...I am dying at how big his (not so) little brother is now!!!! And Helen is the sweetest!
Post a Comment