My friend, Amanda, took pictures of Liberty and Hadley 5 days after Hadley was born. It was great timing, because I wanted newborn pictures of Hadley and 2-year pictures for Liberty. They turned out super cute! Liberty wasn't all the cooperative during the pictures of the two girls together. She kept saying "too heavy" and would push little Hadley's head down to try to get her off her lap. They she'd say, "Uh-oh, fall down!" as if she wasn't purposely pushing her down. What a (cute) stinker! Oh, and by the way, I am not disclosing a few of my favorites, so they will be a surprise when we send out birth announcements/Christmas cards. Thanks, Amanda!

Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

16 comments:
Katie...I'm loving every single one! Your girls are adorable!
can't wait for the christmas card! and thanks for the coat. it came in handy.
Amanda did a great job. I love them all.
Super cute pictures!
-Sarah
scovilleclan.com/sarahsblog
Ok so I'm dying over all of the pics! But especially the 3 in a row of Hadley in her tutu, then wrapped in the blanket and then just laying there. SHe is soooo adorable!
She is really the most beautiful baby every! I'm loving these pics! :) Love ya!
I meant ever, not every :)
These are adorable
The cutest little stinker ever!!
So precious!! Your girls are adorable! I love the tutus!! The pictures turned out great!
Congratulations on your new baby girl! How exciting! What beautiful girls you have, hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Beautiful pictures
OH MY GOSH! Love all of them! She really is a beautiful baby!
Wow, those are TOO precious! Congratulations to all of you!! Beautiful.
Ooooh, so sweet. You're girls are so stylish. love it.
Post a Comment