I decided to combine Hadley's birth announcement with our Christmas card this year. Once again, Amanda came up with some great creations. These were my favorites!

Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago
I decided to combine Hadley's birth announcement with our Christmas card this year. Once again, Amanda came up with some great creations. These were my favorites!

Posted by The Wilkins' at 9:16 PM
7 comments:
I loved your Christmas card. My kids loved the pictures too.
Katie! Those pics are to die for! Love the Zebra and Hot pink!
Loved the card! It was a hard decision I see. Your friend did a great job! They are adorable!
She's a really cute baby!
Hey Katie! I just thought I'd check your blog to see if you had pics of your new little girl. She's darling! Congrats!! (sorry it's a few months late!)
I loved your Christmas card/birth announcement! They were so SUPER cute! Your girls are way to cute!!
So cute! I can't wait to have a girl!! I'm half way there!
Post a Comment