We decided to spoil Liberty even more, and took her to Build-a-Bear to make Hello Kitty for a Valentine's Day present. We went the day before, and it was crazy busy! She was a little shy, but loved every second of it. She dressed "Princess" in Hello Kitty pj's, slipper, and panties. Princess hasn't left Liberty's sight since.
Afterwards we ate dinner at 5 & Diner because we saw the sign for "Kids eat free." We couldn't pass that up! Hadley was a pill until they brought out the grilled ham and cheese with fries, but most importantly, the ranch dressing. She was an angel after that. Afterwards Trever took the girls to play while I went in a few stores and bought some cute baby boy clothes.
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so these phone pics will have to do.

Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago





6 comments:
How cute! I am so happy for you guys to have a baby boy! Congrats! When are you due?
I am so excited for you guys!! A baby boy how FUN!!! Hey give me a call when you start making your carseat canopy if you have any questions!! I would love to help you & the girls could play!! I saw your comment on Amberlee's blog & she told me she gave you the measurements, but if you need any other help or have any other questions let me know! My girls would be so jealous of Libby getting to go to build a bear for V-day they love that place!
A BOY! Oh boy...you're going to love it! :) Congrats!
Congratulations, Katie!!! I can't wait for you to have a boy. He'll be so adorable! When's the due date? Hope you're feeling well!
A boy! So fun. Those girls will adore him. Where are you going for residency?
yay! COngrats! Boys are fun- I know I am in love with mine. :) Your girls will have fun with him.
Post a Comment