CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Liberty the Artist

We have been impressed recently with how well Liberty colors. Here is a sample of her artwork from primary. She is very proud that she colored it all by herself.

Speaking of primary, she loves going to primary! On Saturday night I told her that the next day we'd be going to church and she would get to go to primary. She responded with a loud and enthusiastic "YEAH!" We're so glad she likes it!

On Friday, one of her primary teachers got married, so we went to her reception. Although she was pretty shy about it, Liberty was very excited to see Sister Flynn in her wedding dress and find out what color of flowers she was going to have. She of course guessed they'd be pink. (She was right!) All day in preparation for going to the reception, Liberty asked all kinds of great questions like, "Did Sister Flynn move to her new house today?" When we showed Liberty her decorated car in the parking lot during the reception she asked why her and her new husband shared a car. She was also very curious why there were balloons tied to her car. Liberty is at such a fun and very inquisitive age. She is always learning so much!

2 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

Liberty is taking after her mom. I remember everyone in kindergarten always wanting you to color or cut their pictures.

Tasha said...

Makena loves primary too! Liberty is so cute! I need to have you bring her over to play with Makena! She talks about Liberty & how she swam with her at Abby's party last summer. I just get so busy with life I forget to take time for play dates & visiting friends. We need to all get together before you move!