CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sleep-talking

Liberty inherited Trever' sleep-talking "talent." Unfortunately, a lot of the time she talks in her sleep, she is upset about something, and often times is inconsolable. The other night, she got into bed with us halfway through the night. She went to sleep, but a short time later, awoke crying. She was very upset and told us, "I can't find my chocolate!" I responded, "What chocolate?" She responded, "I had the chocolate in my hand, but now I can't find it!" We told her not to worry about it, and we could get her some more in the morning. She continued to cry and tell us, "But I can't find my chocolate!" After a few minutes, she finally was convinced that we would help her find her chocolate in the morning, and she went to sleep.

2 comments:

☂niki. said...

that is hilarious. i love hearing stories like this.

fyi...i told boyd to email your husband. he hasn't done it yet though. he's better off just emailing boyd at bigboyaudio(at)mac(dot)com.

Saysha said...

how funny! chocolate IS very important after all. miss you guys. really. bad. :o(