Today Hadley told me that her baby had "poo-poo's." Coincidentally, Hadley had a poopy diaper at the same time. I laid them both down on changing pads and changed Hadley's diaper. Then I let her wipe her baby's bum, and she helped me put a diaper on her baby. Later in the day she told me again that her baby had "poo-poo's" and she proceeded to change her baby's diaper, even putting the wipes she used inside the "dirty" diaper and folding it up like we do when we change her and Bowen's diapers. She wasn't too happy when I wanted her to put the same "dirty" diaper back on her baby, so she went and got panties for her baby.
Hadley has been taking care of her baby quite a bit the last few days. She has been feeding her bottles, wrapping her up in blankets and saying her baby is sleeping, and like I said, changing her diaper.
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

1 comments:
She is so cute! You have such a cute family! Im glad to see that other little girls are as clothing-less as mine usually are. It is still too hot for clothes... ughh, when will it be cool?
Post a Comment