I finally splurged and bought the girls pink cowboy boots. I've always wanted to buy them some, and they were on sale, so I did it. Initially, I was only going to buy Liberty some with the idea that Hadley can wear them when she is older, but I was a little worried Hadley would be jealous. Good thing I bought some for Hadley, because she LOVES them! Both girls do, actually. And I think they are the cutest! I wish I had some! (I've always wanted red cowboy boots, but pink would be great, too!) I am sure when the day comes when they don't fit into them anymore I will be pretty sad about it!
Here are the girls sporting their new boots. I thought it was going to be a super cute picture, until Hadley insisted she wear her hood, and then wouldn't cooperate. Still cute, but note quite what I expected.
Also, for the first time ever, I see some of myself in Liberty in these pictures. I also see some of my mom in her too. That's probably because I look like my mom, especially when she was my age.

5 comments:
Hahaha...Hads just has her own sense of style. And so help me if you say it was 'kind-of chilly that night'...oh boy. We're going to have to have a talk about that one. ;o) CUTE costumes and kiddos! Libbs DOES look like she's growing up. I double dog dare you to put a pic on your blog of you at that age. Just for kicks. Miss you!
Okay please tell me where you got those boots!!
Oh my goodness, those are the cutest pictures ever! If I had a little girl I would probably dress her up like that everyday. Good buy!
wow, liberty looks more and more like you everyday, so so cute!
SWEET!!! I love those boots! My girls would go crazy for them. You're such a cool mom.
Post a Comment