CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cuteness...hot off the press

I just overheard this conversation in the other room:


Liberty: Maybe Jesus created "Last Vegas" on the last day.

Trever: What? (He was a little confused.)

Liberty: Maybe Jesus created "Last Vegas" last of all.

Trever: Why do you think that?

Liberty: Because, it's called Last Vegas.

Trever & I: (Trying to hold our laughter.)

Also today:

Hopefully today was our last snow of the year. I think it's the 4th time it snowed this season, so I can't complain. The snow doesn't stick for long, and it's fun for us desert rats to watch, so I don't mind the snow here. It's the cold I mind! We are ready for Spring. We just got back from visiting Mesa for a few days, and it was nice a warm there. Liberty was disappointed that it's not still Spring like it was a few days ago in Mesa. I just hope Spring here lasts longer than 2 weeks. Liberty and Hadley got all dressed for the cold and played in the snow for a few minutes. They enjoyed eating the snow the most.
Oh, and we finally fired up our fire place today. But, only after filling the living room with smoke first. I'm sure many would have laughed to see us frantically filling up cups of water and pouring it on the fire, and Trever grabbing the log and taking it outside. Liberty refers to it as the "campfire." She wanted to roast marshmallows. Too bad it's just a duraflame log.

Today Liberty and I went to church while Trever stayed home with Bowen and Hadley because they have been sick. During sacrament meeting Liberty asked, "Aren't you glad there's only one kid today?" I told her that I missed having Hadley and Bowen with us. I did miss them, but I'll admit, it sure was easier at church today!

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

What a cute gal. I'm ready for spring too. I saw my tulips poking out of the snow the other day. I wish it warm soon.

Tassi Smith said...

I thought you were living in the valley. Where are you now? We have been having lovely weather. I think we may be done with the snow.

The Wilkins Family said...

Libby cracks me up! I love that you catch these cute sayings and remember them long enough to share with all of us. Miss you guys and your kiddos:)

Tiffany Westover said...

Your story about the fire brings back so many memories with Trever in high school. ;)

-Chad