CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2011

First day of Spring

Yesterday was officially the first day of Spring. It didn't feel like it here! And, today it has been snowing. Nice! It's not sticking, but still. On Saturday I bought a plastic tote so I can put away the girls' winter clothes. Guess I'll have to wait another week! We have had some teaser weather off and on, but I am ready for some consistent Spring weather - for a LONG time. We will see!
Heather bought Liberty & Hadley these adorable pink dresses. Hadley of course thinks her is a ballerina dress. And Liberty loves that hers is sparkly. I got out Liberty's old white church shoes for Hadley to wear, and she has been wearing them every day since.
This last picture portrays the kids' personalities very well. Liberty is often taking care of and loving on Bowen. Bowen is usually very happy. And Hadley, well, is usually happily trying to do what she is supposed to.
Trever was in Flagstaff this weekend for some ER training. We did our best to keep busy without him. We even made it to 9:00am church on time (with a few minutes to spare)!

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I know how you feel about wanting spring to come. We woke up to snow too. With more in the forecast today. Someday Spring will come.

Unknown said...

makes me so happy to see all these picturs of the grand kids. Thank you for keeping them updated.

Natalie said...

Your kids are adorable and getting so big!! Thanks for your comment on my blog about the glasses, etc. I am so happy to hear the Liberty's vision has improved..... it gives me some hope! It is also nice when someone can truly relate!
Thanks-- it meant a lot to me!
Natalie

Unknown said...

Oh my heck, they are CUTE!!