This morning Liberty was riding her bike (with training wheels) and I realized she was getting too big for the bike. So I told her if she learned to ride her bike without training wheels she could get a new bike for her birthday. I didn't think she would go for it, because she tends to get a little nervous about trying new things. I told her when Dad got home he could help her.
Later, when Trever was home, I asked her if she wanted to learn to ride her bike without the training wheels. Surprisingly, she jumped on it.
Trever and I both anticipated it being day 1 of at least a few of the learning. Well, to our surprise, it took her about 2 minutes to learn to ride, and another 3 to learn to start and stop the bike. She was amazing! She was surprisingly brave the entire time, and had a huge smile on her face the whole time. Liberty is super excited about it, and keeps talking about how she wants to keep practicing. She is also looking forward to getting a new bike for her birthday!

4 comments:
That is awesome. Way to go Liberty. I need Phoenix to ride his bike on his own.
That is really fun to watch Liberty make her first ride. It was equally as fun to see how proud her parents were. It does my heart good to see that my grandchildren are in such good care! thanks! Makes everything worth it.
Bo and Hadely are just adorable! My GOSH I have cute grand kids!
AWESOME!!! Impressive--my kids aren't even close!
Post a Comment