CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

"And I love to dance!"

Here's a combination of clips of Liberty dancing and a little playing too. Downloaded videos are a little grainy, but you get the idea!

4 comments:

The Gowdy Family said...

So I see this little munchkin all the time, but I'm still amazed at how grown up she is! Has it already almost been a year? Crazy! She's so cute!

Melis said...

Oh, that face melts my leetle heart! What a cutie, Katie!

chris+amber said...

Liberty is growing up so fast! She is practically doing the same things as Tate, my 16-month-old son! He JUST started walking a month ago. Libs is the bomb! I still think she has the best smile I've ever seen a baby sport!

Cortnie and Louis said...

These clips were so cute. She is so adorable. Can't wait to see ya all again.

Cortnie