CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Waldo!

Today is my dad's 65th birthday! He probably won't like that I told everyone how old he is, but I think it's pretty cool to be 65! Even Trever said today, "He's getting around pretty good for an old guy!" Well, Dad, hope you had a great day! Sorry we missed Joe's Barbeque. Happy Birthday! We love you!

7 comments:

chris+amber said...

He does not look 65! He was a fun teacher for Drivers' Ed. I think he was my mom's teacher too. Happy birthday! Trever is such an animal with all of these races he's doing. Way to go! I'd shop too while waiting for the race to be over. I'm sure he wasn't within visible range doing this race anyway! Are you serious? Libby is only less than 2 mos. away from her 1st birthday?! Where did the time go!

Ern said...

Happy Birthday, Waldo! Holly is still threatening to kidnap that red pillow of his. :)

Ella A. said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Hall! I loved his guitar class, he still looks the same as he did when I took it (which was a while ago, now that I think about it).

Tanya Leigh said...

KATIE! Ha, didn't know your dad & I had the same bday - Driver's ed would have been so much more exciting if I knew that ;)

Well, I FINALLY joined the blogging ranks :) Drop me an email so I can invite you! Liberty always looks SO happy! Adorable!

Marley Girls said...

WOW! I would never guess your dad is 65...I hope I age well like that. Happy Birthday Waldo!

Marquita said...

Happy Birthday Brother Hall. We love you!

Hess Fam said...

Oh how I miss Waldo and Janny. You tell them I say hello...and a belated happy b-day!