CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Goodbye summer...

I have mixed emotions about the summer coming to an end. We have made so many great memories this summer and have enjoyed all the fun that comes along with the summertime. We looked forward to the summer break for so long - Trever had time off school, and we visited Arizona and California. But, now that we are back into the swing of things, and summer has officially ended, we have different things to look forward to. Let's just hope winter doesn't come too soon!



2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Hey Katie, I'm glad that you are back to blogging. I know what you mean about summer. I really enjoyed it and now it's FALL. I love fall too but I don't know how I'm going to feel when Winter comes. Not looking forward to it.

The Gowdy Family said...

I share you feelings--I'm loving the weather, but nervous about what I know is coming! One more Missouri winter to go through. We can do it, right?