Speaking of the Sundevils... We are officially moving back to Arizona next July for Trever to do his rotations. We are so excited that a few of our friends and their families are going to be coming too! It will be sad to leave the 'ville and all our wonderful friends, but we are excited to come back to the Valley of the Sun! It is especially nice to look forward to moving to Arizona now that the cold weather has officially begun! Until then, we will enjoy every second of it here!
The same day of the Match, when we found out we are going to Arizona for rotations, was the SAA Trunk-or-Treat, so we thought it was fitting to show our Arizona State pride!

9 comments:
Hey! I'm the first to post and tell you that I'm SOOO excited you're coming back! YES! You guys look awesome! Too bad you'll have to weather the cold cold winter, then leave their nice cool summer to boil here. You didn't really get the best of the seasons in both places...but don't worry. You'll be glad to be back! So will Evans, Dove, and Nelson I bet j/k :)
i can't beleive you already get to come back! Yeah!
That is the cutest. I love that it fits so perfect! I'm pretty jealous that you get to move back to AZ but very excited for you!
The cutest ASU cheerleader ever!
Congrats you guys! I'll bet it's super exciting to be headed back to AZ. And Liberty is such a mega babe in that little cheerleader costume. :)
YEAH!!! I'm so glad you guys get to go back to AZ. Seriously, can your little girl get any cuter. I loved the cheer outfit.
AW! Her and Tills could be twinners! Their ASU gear, and their chubby legs-I LOVE IT! How fun for you and your family, I'm sure everyone is excited to have you move back! Fun Fun!
That is great that you get to go home. I'm excited for you. P.S. I love your hair. It looks great.
You're going to love Arizona! It's good there will be friends going with you.
Post a Comment