I'm so jealous! You got to run a 1/2 marathon! SO MUCH FUN! You look just fabulouso! And this little girl is a doll Katie! So how have you been! I miss you! Every time I call I seem to miss you, then when you call me I'm not there either. Actually, I'm under the suspicion that Libs calls me on the phone by accident. Once I answered and I heard baby breathing and perhaps drool. Anyways, she is all smiles and just DARLING! Love ya!
Katie! I can't believe little Liberty is 1 already! She is so beautiful! Michael's sister, Kristine, and her husband, Chuck, just found out that he got into A.T. Stills in MO. They are SO excited. I think you guys will be back in Arizona before they get to Kirksville, but I'm sure Kristine would love to talk to you about where to live, etc. Anyway, it was fun to stumble across your blog again. We'd love to see you guys at Christmas!
Not a baby anymore is she! She's such a cute little thing Katie! I can't believe you did a 1/2 marathon....I'm working my way up. Did you train for it, or just up and do it? You go girl!
12 comments:
Happy birthday big girl. Looks like she hooked it up with presents. Can't wait to see pics from the fiesta!
Happy Birthday Liberty! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Wow- how did it go so fast!? I love the pics you posted - great $1 store find!
Happy Birthday Liberty! You are such a cute girl.
Happy B-day, Libster! Can't wait to see ya around Christmastime!
I'm so jealous! You got to run a 1/2 marathon! SO MUCH FUN! You look just fabulouso! And this little girl is a doll Katie! So how have you been! I miss you! Every time I call I seem to miss you, then when you call me I'm not there either. Actually, I'm under the suspicion that Libs calls me on the phone by accident. Once I answered and I heard baby breathing and perhaps drool. Anyways, she is all smiles and just DARLING! Love ya!
Katie I can't believe that Liberty is one, you just had her. Sad how fast it goes huh! She is so cute!! Happy Birthday Liberty!
Katie! I can't believe little Liberty is 1 already! She is so beautiful!
Michael's sister, Kristine, and her husband, Chuck, just found out that he got into A.T. Stills in MO. They are SO excited. I think you guys will be back in Arizona before they get to Kirksville, but I'm sure Kristine would love to talk to you about where to live, etc.
Anyway, it was fun to stumble across your blog again. We'd love to see you guys at Christmas!
Happy Birthday Liberty! You are just the cutest thing ever, I can only imagine how much fun you are. With that big smile I bet you win over everyone.
It was such a fun Bday Party, Happy Birthday Libbs!
Fist birthdays are so fun. I love her little pink vest and adorable smile.
Not a baby anymore is she! She's such a cute little thing Katie! I can't believe you did a 1/2 marathon....I'm working my way up. Did you train for it, or just up and do it? You go girl!
Post a Comment