CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our little princess



These are some pictures that my friend Jessica took of Libbs last week. I absolutely love these pictures. Jessica is an awesome photographer! These were taken on the Truman State University campus.

17 comments:

Ella A. said...

Those are great pics! I'm envious of your fall weather. . . it was 95 here yesterday! Blah. Way to go on the marathoning! That is my goal for 2008. Maybe we could do one together once you move here. :)

Maren said...

That face has got to be on something- a Gap baby ad? Pottery Barn kids catalog? Darling!

TerriLyn said...

These are such adorable pictures! Liberty is such a doll!! And turning 1 soon. So fun!

Natalie said...

What darling pictures! Libby is looking so much like a "little girl."

Andrea said...

Wow! These look great! Libby is too cute!

Dixon's said...

Cute pictures! Liberty is adorable. I can't believe how much she has grown.

Amanda C said...

So cute. I love the Black and White one. She is such a poser.

Meggs said...

Cutest pictures ever. She is so photogenic. I am so proud of you for running a 1/2 marathon. I've always wanted to do that. Way to go!!

Candice said...

In the second picture she looks like she is about to say, "MOM, will you please hand me my backpack because I don't want to be tardy for my first day of school. Thank you." She is so big and cute!

Ali said...

ooooh i love her! she looks too grown up, how can we stop this time passing thing?

Paola said...

Okay...these pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love the fall leaves. She is such a darling girl!

Jenna said...

Oh wow katie, I have always and still thought she is the cutest girl!

Bekah: said...

what amazing pictures, she is so adorable!

sara said...

Wow. Really, really cute! She is growing up sooo fast! She's definitely not a baby anymore!

Hillary said...

I absolutely LOVE the one of her on the steps. She looks so sophisticated!

Amy said...

OH my goodness, sooo CUTE!

Melissa said...

These are wonderful pictures!