CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Sunday

Our little man in his sweater vest.

Liberty was excited to be "twins" with Hadley.


We only had to take like 48 pictures to get them all looking and smiling.


Hadley insisted on having a turn holding Bowen. These two facial expressions are so "them."
I promised Liberty and Hadley they could do their "ballerina poses" if they cooperated with the first pictures.


I made these for the ward "linger longer." Tasty, but not as good as I expected. They are brownies with a peppermint oreo in the middle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can just hear Hadster saying, "RINA, RINA!"

bright family said...

What a cute family. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Natalie said...

Your kids are DARLING!!!

TerriLyn said...

Beautiful kiddos! Bowen is so handsome. I hadn't seen him before. Glad to hear you're all doing well!