I've been playing catch-up and read the Mr. Tarantula story. Loved it, and if I were you I would have been TOTALLY scared. But, I must admit that you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. One time when I was 11, we were living in Brazil and Levy and I a found a carnivorous spider crawling around our living room. It went on it's hind legs and tried to 'attack' us with it's front legs. Levy killed it...THAT, my dear, is SCARY! :) And, btw, a tarantula is very brittle. If you even drop it, it will die (shatter). So if one day you do find Mrs. Tarantula coming back to avenge the Mr, just whap it with a broom or something and that should do it. :)
P.S. Just in case you're not totally freaked out by my story, the Brazilian spider was at least 3 times larger than the one in your pic! :) Viva Brazil!
4 comments:
Katie, Bowen is adorable and looks just like your husband. Does that mean that I think Trever's adorable? LOL
I've been playing catch-up and read the Mr. Tarantula story. Loved it, and if I were you I would have been TOTALLY scared. But, I must admit that you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. One time when I was 11, we were living in Brazil and Levy and I a found a carnivorous spider crawling around our living room. It went on it's hind legs and tried to 'attack' us with it's front legs. Levy killed it...THAT, my dear, is SCARY! :) And, btw, a tarantula is very brittle. If you even drop it, it will die (shatter). So if one day you do find Mrs. Tarantula coming back to avenge the Mr, just whap it with a broom or something and that should do it. :)
P.S. Just in case you're not totally freaked out by my story, the Brazilian spider was at least 3 times larger than the one in your pic! :) Viva Brazil!
What an adorable munchkin! Good job, Katie!
PS- I got my sweater at Target!
Post a Comment