
Don't feel bad if you didn't receive a Christmas card in the mail from us. I have several reasons and excuses for not sending out Christmas cards this year, but the bottom line is, we didn't send any out. Hopefully next year I'll get it together!

And, while I'm here, here is Bowen's birth annoucement that never got sent out either. Now that he's almost 6 months old, it's probably too late.
Bowen's birth pictures were taken by Trever's long-time friend Chad Westover. Find him here.

2 comments:
cute cards!
i'm glad i'm not the only one who didn't send "snail mail" cards this year. we don't even have a decent family photo ... i slacked!
merry christmas!
(ps - your fabric is coming i promise :))
Haha, I did that with Jack too. Oh wait, & Callie. Ellie's totally our favorite - she got birth announcements! :)
Post a Comment