Even with Trever's busy schedule we were able to celebrate Valentine's Day. A lot of the girls here talked about what fancy meal they were going to cook their husband's, but I figured since it was a holiday for me too, I wanted a break from cooking and cleaning, so I wanted to go out! A little selfish on my part, but Trever was happy to go out too. We don't go out here very much anyway. So, we went to none other than Ruby Tuesday's! It was really good, and we both enjoyed getting out. One of my favorite things at Ruby Tuesday's is their croutons, and I didn't order the salad bar, but they brought me a side of croutons anyway. Liberty was nice enough to sleep in her carseat while we ate too. Well I saved a cute outfit for the actual day of Valentine's Day for Liberty to wear. Unfortunately, we had to change her outfit even before the day was halfway over. I bet you can guess why! :) I surprised Trever with a racquetball racquet for his gift - so romantic, huh? He was excited. I had one of Trever's friend's help me pick one out, since I don't know a thing about racquets. Trever plays racquetball intermurals, and plays a lot for fun with his friends. He told me if he had his own racquet, he'd be better... I guess we'll see how it goes! :)
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment