CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentine creations





I thought I'd share a few of my Valentine crafts and treats.


First, I threw a baby shower for a friend here, so since it was February, we made it a Valentine's theme. I made the invitations, which turned out cute I thought. I also made some yummy heart-shaped sugar cookies and a strawberry jello poke-cake.


I also made some cute Valentines for my friends.


Finally, the spouse association here (SAA) has a cooking club that gets together once a month and everyone brings something to share that goes along with the theme for that month. I hosted at my house this month, and it was a Valentine's romantic treat theme. I made coconut macaroons. I always had wanted to make some because I love coconut! They turned out pretty good, although next time I'd use milk chocolate to dip them in instead of semi-sweet chocolate.

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

You are so creative. Very cute Kate!

chris+amber said...

You are the queen of cute! I just got your baby announcement. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and Liberty is gorgeous just like you! Thanks so much!!