CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You go girl!!!

I just wanted to document that Liberty slept 11 hours straight last night!!!! I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 5:00am and still hadn't gotten up with her! I had to go check on her to make sure she was okay. And the best part was that when she did finally wake up she didn't even cry. I just heard her talking and playing in her bed. When I got in there she just looked at me and smiled. What a sweetheart! Hopefully she will make this a habit, but I'm not counting on it. I'll take what I can get though.

4 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

That is great. I can't wait till Hudson gets there.

Ali said...

Woohoo. Did she do it again?

matt sloan said...

she is so cute!!!

Scott and Katie said...

That is fabulous! Way to go Liberty!! Hope you are having a great time at home!