CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm going to get you...



This is a new "game" we've been playing with Liberty the past couple of days. She will laugh for hours playing this! Usually I start far away - down the stairs works best - and say, "I'm going to get you!!!" And then tickle her tummy when I get to her. But we realized today just hiding down the stairs and popping up gets a good laugh out of her too. She even starts smiling and laughing as I'm backing up to start over again. There is nothing like hearing Liberty laugh! I just love it like crazy!

7 comments:

Maren said...

What a sweetheart! Nothing compares to the sound of laughing babies- I love it!

sara said...

How funny - I was gonna write the same thing - nothing like a baby's laugh! :) I want to squeeze her!

chris+amber said...

I love that you can see her whole upper body move when she laughs. She is soooo funny! It doesn't take much for her to laugh or smile. She seems like such a joy!

Meggs said...

Her outfit is so cute. She is always so stylish. Her laugh is contagious. You can't help but smile.

Hillary said...

What a sweet baby! I love seeing babies laugh! She is so darling and I can't believe she is so big already! It's so fun to see them grow!

Ali said...

Go libby, sitting up!!! When did she start that? She is awesome. I wish you guys lived here.

Wilsons said...

She has such a sweet laugh!