Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms and future moms out there! What a great day to celebrate moms and all they do for us.
First, and foremost, I want to pay tribute to MY mom. My mom is an amazing mom! It's hard to even express in words how incredible she is! She is such an example to me. I don't know if it's even possible, but I hope I can be as good of a mom as she is. My mom is the most selfless person I know - sometimes too selfless! She is very giving, hard-working, creative, patient, kind, talented, smart, and beautiful - to name a few. My mom can seriously do anything and is good at everything! She is an amazing grandma too! I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful mom. I love you Mom!

I'd also like to thank Trever's mom for being such a great mom to him. I know she means a lot to Trever and has been an amazing mom to him. I'd have to agree, she raised a wonderful son - who is now a great husband and dad! She is also a super Grandma! Thanks Helen for all you've done for Trever!

Last, but definitely not least, I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mom myself! Being a mother has been such an incredible experience so far! It is definitely the most challenging thing I've ever done, but it is also so rewarding. I absolutely love being a mom! I have learned so much and I know I still have a lot to learn. It is amazing to watch a baby learn and grow, and know that I have been a part of that process. It is such an incredible feeling knowing how much Liberty loves and needs me. It is so humbling! I hope I can be the best mom possible to Liberty and my future children. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father has given me this opportunity to be a mom. And, thanks to Trever for being so supportive and such a loving Dad. Parenting is definitely a team effort. We love you Liberty!

Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

5 comments:
I LOVE this post. YOU are so beautiful, Kate! I can't believe how much Lily looks like Emily in that picture of your mom and your sibs back in the day. I know you're such a good mommy to Libby. She's so lucky to have you! HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!
You are so sweet. This post was great. You are a great gal for giving a tribute to your moms. I love it! Don't worry you will make and are a GREAT mom.
LOVE the post. Ahhh. I love being a woman. :) All the pictures were so cute - you're a betty!!! seriously!
What a sweet post. I think you are an adorable mom and liberty is such a cute girl. I'll agree that motherhood is the greatest thing ever!
I can not see any slides on my computer, so I can't see most of your blog... But I totally love this picture of you & your pretty little girl. She is too cute! What a great picture. I hope you have it blown up!
Post a Comment