This year was my first "true" Mother's Day - the first time I actually felt like I deserved a little recognition. It was wonderful! The day started out with Liberty sleeping almost 12 hours straight! That was her gift to me. It's always nice waking up in the morning thinking, "Oh Good, Liberty slept through the night!" It's not a regular occurence yet. After playing in bed with us for a little bit, Trever took Liberty out into the family room and she played while Trever made breakfast. I got to go back to sleep for a little bit - what a treat! A little later Trever brought me breakfast in bed consisting of French Toast stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries topped with whipped cream and strawberries, a fried egg, and some yummy hashbrown potatoes. Talk about my kind of breakfast! Trever knows me way too well. It was delicious! I should have taken a picture of the feast. The rest of the morning I was able to take it easy while Trever helped give Liberty and bath and get her ready for church. After church Trever started on a delicious dinner for us. Dinner was some delicious salmon with some "special" sauce, baked potato, and steamed brocolli. It was very tasty as well! It was such a nice break from cooking. Trever did a great job spoiling me! Thanks Trever & Liberty!
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago



1 comments:
GO Liberty! That's the best when the kiddos sleep in! :) Sounds (and looks) like you had a great day! Good job Trever! :) I love how GREEN it is there! Lovely. Liberty's 6mo. pictures are great too. I love the tongue thing she's got going on!
Post a Comment