CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Beauty Sleep

Hopefully these new jammies from the Nelson's will help Liberty sleep better at night!


14 comments:

Ali said...

so cute, they look so much older in the 2 piece jammies. i got coop some a few weeks ago, i love them!!!

mindi said...

Love the jammies! I tried to find them in Avery's size, but no luck! Libby is getting so big! She is so cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Amanda C said...

Seriously... can I just borrow her for a weekend?

Rhiannon said...

I love the jammies. She is so cute.

the cummard family said...

Katie she is so cute! I LOVE those jammies. I love kids in jammies period, they are so snuggly!

Ella A. said...

What a cutie, my little Ella is in LOVE with princesses right now. SHe would love those jammies.

Suzy Cummard said...

Cute jammies for a cute little princess.

Does she love her pj's, yet?

Bekah: said...

hey there! she keeps getting cuter if that is even possible! i made my blog private but wanted to invite you guys- e-mail me at michaelandbekah@gmail.com!

Maren said...

What a doll! You're going to be one of the mom's that has like 10 kids because they'll be just as cute and sweet as Liberty!

Andrea said...

Cute jammies! If I had my way, I'd leave Natalie in her jammies all day long. They are the cutest article of baby clothing, in my opinion. :) Liberty is such a doll!

Margi said...

I didn't know she wasn't sleeping well. For your sake, I hope those jammies are magical!!

Hess Fam said...

I love 2 piece Jammies! I love the tightness on the buns. AND...love Liberty's ponies. Collin is really jealous!

Amanda B. said...

I never realized how much Libby looked like you until I saw the pictures of her with her first ponytail. She is SUCH a cutie!