CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

It's official!



Liberty is officially walking! It is SO cute! She is so happy about it. Last Tuesday night Trever & I were having her walk between us - with a bribe, of course - and she probably took 15 steps a few times. We were SO excited about that! The next day we had a little playgroup and there were several kids who are a few months older than Liberty who were walking, and so she wanted to walk right along with them! It was great! And, since then, she has gotten better and better. The best part is that even though she falls quite a bit, she'll get right back up and start walking again. We love it! I'll post a video of it on here soon. Until then, here is Liberty in one of her new Fall church outfits. Could she be any cuter?

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Way to go Liberty on walking. She is super cute in her fall outfits.

Jenna said...

I love her clothes!! She is so pretty!

Marquita said...

Super cute clothes. Super cute Libby!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute. I miss you guys.

Love always.

Cortnie