CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Flag Football



Trever is participating in flag football intermurals with his school. Now it sounds pretty laid-back, but it is actually pretty funny how competitive and serious these students are! We think it's just a great outlet from all the studying they do. This year they kind of let them pick their teams, so to be honest, some of the teams are pretty stacked. Trever enjoys playing, and Liberty & I enjoy watching on a blanket next to the other wives and kids. It's a fun Saturday morning activity, especially with this beautiful weather!

3 comments:

Michelle Johnston said...

Hi, this is Michelle Johnston. You probably dont know who I am, but my husband Brent Johnston and I went to school with Trevor. Please Please tell him hi for us, and that we live in Kansas and would love to meet up with you sometime! You're family looks so happy, and we are so glad you are so close! I couldnt tell what part of Missouri you are in, but maybe sometime we could meet half way, or if you are planning on staying in MO for Thanksgiving, we are going to St.Louis with a couple of friends, and maybe could see you then. Med school sounds exciting, and we would love to hear more, and I KNOW Brent would absolutely love to see Trevor. Anyway, our blog is www.brentandmichellejohnstonfamily.blogspot.com
so you could get ahold of us that way, or you could just tell Trevor he could email Brent at
brent.m.johnston@gmail.com
It was fun to see your family.
Michelle Johnston

Tanya Leigh said...

It really is great for these guys to get some positive energy out! Coy really enjoyed the softball league in Mexico. It's also fun for the fams to get to watch :)

I can't believe Liberty is walking already! Wow. How old is she? Seriously, Shyre just got the hang of walking 3 weeks ago! haha! She's lots more laid-back than the other 2 were about walking. Now, it's a WHOLE NEW WORLD for her AND you! Good luck!

Rhiannon said...

Hey Katie, I will definatly give Dallin your address. He is getting married December 14th. Will you be home for Christmas break then? It would be great to see you if you are.