I figured I'd better post this before she's another month older! Liberty turned 11 months on the 17th. Trever & I always say that she gets more and more fun the older she gets. She is pure entertainment too! She is walking really well now, and tries to keep up with the other kids. Liberty loves getting into anything and everything, and is very inquisitive. She is a monkey and climbs on and in everything! One thing that she has learned recently is that things have a place where they belong. For example, she knows her hair clips go in her hair, her shoes go on her feet, hats go on her head, sunglasses over her eyes, etc. She is always trying to put things where they belong. She also learned to give kisses, but is very selective as to when she wants to give kisses. Sometimes her kisses are actually hugs, but I'll take what I can get! Sadly enough, she is loosing a lot of her chubs. She has plateaued at 22 pounds, where she has been for quite awhile now. She seems to be getting taller and slimming down. It must be all that walking around! We love her more and more everyday!
By the way, taking pictures of Liberty is getting harder now because as soon as I set her up and move back to take a picture, she walks right to me and wants the camera.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Liberty turned 11 months!
Posted by The Wilkins' at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is such a doll Katie!
Katherine,
Your hair looks really great in those family visiting photos. Such a great length for you. I'm sure you told your stylist that you wanted it "noticeably shorter" haha remember the good old days visiting Hair-Do every 6 months?
Katie,
It was great to here from you. I love your blog. We are about 3 hours from Kansas City. How about you guys? I think you may even live in the same town as my good friend Suzy Halterman. We will have to meet up one of these times. Maybe just Hollyn and I could take a trip.
My email is gerbear07@yahoo.com
I love the pic. of her on TOP of her little toy table! My girls think that's pretty funny. Cute pics!
She's a climber! She's so cute! I love the first picture--she looks so grown up! I can't believe it's almost been a year!
She is way too old, I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by. I have got to say that girl has way too many clothes. If I had even half of her wardrobe I would be set. Liberty is too cute, I can't believe her hari and the curls, you certainly lucked out. All the sites look amazing we really need to come up and see you guys. Can't wait till you come down.
Post a Comment