I've been wanting to take Liberty on a carousel ride for awhile now, but I figured I'd wait until she'd really enjoy it. My friend Melissa, and her daughter Maeva, and Liberty and I took a trip to Columbia yesterday. We decided since Liberty & Maeva had been so nice through all the stops, that we'd reward them with a ride on the carousel at the mall. We first ate lunch in the food court and sat by the carousel. Liberty was so excited to see all the different animals on the carousel and kept talking about the "hop-hop." Finally, we went over and Liberty picked the "hop-hop." Well, unfortunately, she was absolutely terrified of the ride! She did not want to be up on that "hop-hop!" She would start calming down until it would go up again, and the expression on her face was total fright! As soon as the ride was over, she was happy as can be. Maeva rode it again, and Liberty had a ball watching Maeva go around and around. Apparently, Liberty feels the same way about the animals on the carousel as she does real animals - she loves to look, but not touch!
Chuck Roast Beef Stew
23 hours ago

3 comments:
That is to funny. Jersey always begged to go on the carousel and when she went for the first time she cried. I felt bad but she over it now.
P.S. I never told you "Happy Birthday" I however think of you on that day. So I hope that you had a great day. Sorry for it being so late.
I crack up every time I see a pic you take of Libby crying. Of course, you know she'll live and you want to capture the moment but I'm sure she's terrified! ...just like the picture with Santa! She's so cute!
It is so funny becuase we had the exact same experience with Maddie for her first carousel ride at the columbia mall. Bella loved it and wanted to go again but Maddie hated it. She was also riding the bunny! :)
Post a Comment