CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Snuggle-bug

Liberty always has been, and probably always will be our little "snuggle-bug." I remember when she was just a newborn, Trever and Liberty would snuggle together and take naps. Now, every once in awhile, Liberty will wake up early in the morning and come sleep in bed with us. She will not sleep without being right next to one of us, or at least touching one of us somehow! It's usually Trever, too. When I woke up I saw this, and couldn't help but take a picture!

Speaking of snuggling - a little "tradition" we have with Liberty, is after her bath she gets wrapped up in her towel and snuggles with us. She actually requests it everytime by saying, "snuggle-bug," which Trever calls her. She absolutely LOVES it! We usually have to make quite a big effort to talk her into letting us put her diaper on. We have to promise that we'll snuggle more with her after putting the diaper on!

0 comments: