CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last Chance

We decided to celebrate my last day of “freedom” before Baby Hadley comes with the girls and kids. Heather, Adam, Emily, Lucy, Huddy, Graham, Liberty and I all met at the San Tan Mall play area. Liberty and I got there a little before everyone, so we went to the puppy store, which Liberty absolutely loves. Then we let the kids play for awhile, and took turns doing a little shopping. Then we met Becky and Mom at Paradise Bakery for lunch. Then we all headed to Old Navy for a little shopping. Luckily, Mom was nice enough to help tame the kids for a little bit while we shopped. It was a great way to spend my last “free” day. Thanks girls!





As a little sidenote - I have a little story about something Liberty did while we were at this play area. You can see in the picture above, there were little wood chips in the landscaped area around the toys. Liberty and the kids were playing with them off and on, mostly just making piles or looking for big ones. Towards the end of our time there, I looked over at Liberty, and she had made a pile of wood chips on the little concrete walls. She was singing "happy birthday" to herself, and then blowing out the "candles" which were the wood chips. It was hilarious. She was totally serious about it, and was doing it all by herself, over and over. I love this girl!

0 comments: