Liberty has been wanting to go to the zoo for a few months now. I kept telling her we could go "when Dad has Christmas break." We planned to go earlier during his two week break, but it just kept not working out. Wouldn't you know it, we finally went on the last Friday before his break was over. We bought a season pass, so we'll surely be going back again soon!
We had a great time, and the weather was beautiful! The entire time, Trever and I coudln't help but talk about how much we were enjoying Arizona's "winter" weather. Liberty loved seeing all of the animals! We probably only made it through half of the animals, but we didn't have to worry about it. We'll catch them next time!

1 comments:
It really is salt in the wound, you know. I'd forgotten how much I absolutely HATE winter. But yes, we're in horrible freezing cold Logan. And when I saw your post about your Chariot, I thought, "she's crazy, there's no way I'd take my bike anywhere right now!" And then I thought, "Wait. She's in Arizona." And so now I kind of hate you. And I mean that in the best possible way. I'm coveting Arizona like mad.
Post a Comment