Last night was my 10-year high school reunion. I can't believe it has been 10 years! It was held at Rockin' R Ranch. We had a lot of fun catching up with everyone! It felt like we were still in high school, just most people were married and had kids. It was so fun seeing everyone and reminiscing about the good ol' days. I had quite a few laughs! Unfortunately, I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked.
Beth, Me, Tassi
Crystal, Chantel, Michelle, Beth, Me, Hillary, Allison
Me, Hillary, Allison
Front: Angie, Me, Hillary, Allison

Crystal, Me, Dane (won for being "Most Famous"), Allison, Hillary

Me (and my 50 chins), Amanda
Afterwards a few of us girls went to Applebee's for tradition's sake. We downed two baskets of fries and 3 desserts.
Crystal, Me, Dane (won for being "Most Famous"), Allison, Hillary
Me (and my 50 chins), Amanda
Afterwards a few of us girls went to Applebee's for tradition's sake. We downed two baskets of fries and 3 desserts.
Me, Crystal, Hillary, Chantel, Angie at Applebee's

10 comments:
Oh Katie. I'm so glad you posted this! It looks like such a fun night. I'm still so bummed I had to miss it. Considering I'm giving birth next week...I guess it was just a little too close. So sad.
Everyone looks great! and I love your dress!
How FUN! You always look so cute Katie! I was so sad I missed my 10 year class reunion, because of the move & everything! I was so sad!! I didn't realize how close you guys live to us! We need to let the girls play!
hey kates,
i was lame and didn't take 1 picture. If you don't mind sending me the ones you took that would be supah.
Thanks. still can't get over your cutest dress.
Thanks for the kind words, Katie. Great pics from the reunion--everyone looks great!
I missed my 10 year! Isn't it weird knowing it has been that long but it feels like yesterday?
He's from the Biggest Loser? Right? That's crazy that he was in your high school. You're totally "famous" now!
You look great and now you are friends with a Biggest Loser celeb! Looks like a lot of fun.
How fun! Im so bummed i missed my 10 year!
You look so cute! You are tie-neee! Show me how you did it! I love/hate looking at your blog, but miss you lots!
It was so fun! And I loved your dress as well. So good to see you!
Katie!
The three are:
family practice
rural family practice
pediatrics
they are all about the same to me, except RURAL...meaning more small towns.
The garden is all my mom. I help a little, but she is the one that knows what's going on.
Hope you're all well in the heat!
Post a Comment