This morning after breakfast Hadley made her way over to the piano (Liberty call is the "panto"), and reached her little fingers up to play. Liberty joined her, and they played so nicely together. It's quite the stretch for Hadley to reach to play, but she sure enjoys it. She plays several times a day.



Liberty's new cheesy smile. I told her when she smiled like that it looked like she was sleeping. She laughed, and kept doing it.

Liberty is always trying to "take care" of Hadley. It only takes a second for Hadley to want loose from the tight grip of Liberty!
Liberty's new cheesy smile. I told her when she smiled like that it looked like she was sleeping. She laughed, and kept doing it.
Liberty is always trying to "take care" of Hadley. It only takes a second for Hadley to want loose from the tight grip of Liberty!

6 comments:
Cute pictures...I feel your pain with the potty training. I'm trying to work up the guts to do Cade. I've only made it as far as buying him some buzz underwear and getting out the potty seat. I just can't quite work up the motivation. Good luck!
Maybe you'll have some little pianists like you! You always amazed me in Missouri in Relief Society that you could just play any song without practicing I would give anything to be able to do that!! Good luck with the potty training it is a frustrating time! Brooklyn was a little tougher...but Makena was SUPER easy so maybe once its Haley's turn it will be easier. I think she wanted to be like Brooklyn & with all Brooklyn's help & encouragement that always helped. however she was a little nervous about #2 but bribery worked for us! good Luck & hang in there! I love all the cute pictures of your little girls!
oops I forget the d in Hadley's name sorry!
so sweet! Your girls are adorable as always. Bryce is officially "potty trained" but "poop trained"...well that is another story. There is light at the end of the tunnel, however dim that light may be! Wow. That was dramatic!
So cute! Love the piano pictures. It looks like your girls are such good buddies. I love it! I'll be excited to see you and your cute kiddos in May...Potty training is a beast. I feel your pain. Good luck!
Piano photos are the best! I have one of me and my brother and we're both naked, just after our bath. Priceless!
Post a Comment