Cuuuuute! I didn't even see these pics for some reason....but he is adorable Katie! Good job guys, what a sweet little man. Miss you! The pics of the girls are adorable too...does Hadley have a binkie in her mouth in that pic for real...or was she just playing? Hugs....
He is so handsome! How has it been going to 3? That was an adjustment for me! Wait- so you guys are in Kingman!? We just passed through there. How is it going? I love the pic w/ the first paycheck!!!
10 comments:
He is adorable! Congrats! He is a mini Trevor!
Congrats Katie and Trevor. He is precious.
totally a mini libs, which i guess means a mini trever. he is super cute! hope i get to meet him in person soon!
Congrats you guys! He really does look so much like Trevor and Libs. I can't believe you have 3 kids now!! He is so cute. You'll Love having a boy:)
Whoa! He's here! Congratulations!
What cute kids.
Cuuuuute! I didn't even see these pics for some reason....but he is adorable Katie! Good job guys, what a sweet little man. Miss you! The pics of the girls are adorable too...does Hadley have a binkie in her mouth in that pic for real...or was she just playing? Hugs....
Loved seeing pics of your new baby! So handsome!!
So handsome! I can't wait to visit you guys and hold Bowen again.. and then give him back to his mom. :) Good training for me, right?
He is too cute! I love it. He must get a lot of loves from his sisters.
He is so handsome! How has it been going to 3? That was an adjustment for me! Wait- so you guys are in Kingman!? We just passed through there. How is it going? I love the pic w/ the first paycheck!!!
Post a Comment