CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Liberty’s Competition

All morning long, Liberty talked about and prepared for her "Competition." She kept telling me that I needed to come in to her room for the competition, but then she'd tell me she wasn't ready yet. She even made a sign for her door, on which she asked me to write "Liberty's Competition." I tried to convince her that the living room would be a better venue for the competition because there would be more space, but she insisted that it took place in her room. There wasn't much room to perform, but she utilized every available square foot! Hadley also took part in the competition under Liberty's direction. I'm not even sure where she got the whole "competition" thing from, but she was pretty serious about the whole thing. She also made sure that both her and Hadley were wearing the proper "competition" attire, had the props they needed, and the appropriate music accompaniment. It was quite entertaining!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just laughed out loud. I miss my cuzzies. Hope everything is going well in Kingman!
xoxo

Ern said...

This is my favorite blog post of all time. Watch out, you're going to be on Toddlers & Tiaras pretty soon. ;)