We recently returned from Spring Break in Arizona. Liberty and I were there for a week, and then Trever joined us for a second week. Here are the highlights from our trip, not in any particular order:
1. Spending quality time with family.
2. Eating at some great restaurants (we lack those here)
3. Watching everyone play with Liberty
4. Seeing lots of nieces and nephews
5. The SUNNY and WARM weather
6. Wearing shorts, capris, flip-flops, and short-sleeved shirts
7. Trever went swimming and running outside
8. Trever went fishing with his brothers, Kevin and Chris.
9. Lunch at Oregano’s with Crystal & Hudson, Ali & Cooper, and Jules & baby girl
10. Pedicure & dinner at Mangos with Erin
11. Shopping with my sisters and Mom
12. Shopping at Target (the nearest one to us here is 1.5 hours away)
13. Spending more time with Trever
14. A break from cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping
15. Mom’s cooking (I miss it already)
16. Always driving a spotless car (Thanks to Dad)
17. Backyard party with Navajo tacos and s’mores
18. Spending time outside
19. Picking up Trever from the airport
20. Family pictures taken by Matt & Angie
21. Liberty’s pictures taken at JCPenney
22. Discovering SuDoku
Thanks to everyone who spent time with us!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
An Arizona break!
Posted by The Wilkins' at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast. Arizona sounds pretty fun. I wish you could have stayed longer. Lunch was the best, we do have some great restaurants here.
I'm glad you guys had fun back in civilization again! I think Libby's grown again in the two weeks you were gone!
We're headed to AZ in a week & reading this post makes me so anxious to just get there. There's nothing like good 'ole Arizona!
Oh, and I can't wait for you to do the list thing. ;) They are so dang fun to read!
Post a Comment