




The girls took a trip to Columbia yesterday for a much needed K'ville getaway. Liberty and her friend Maeva are 5 months apart, but Liberty is catching up to Maeva in size very fast! They also had a play date today while Melissa got her hair done. They enjoyed exploring each other's feet and toes, hands, ears, and faces. I made sure they didn't pick on each other too much.
Friday, March 30, 2007
BFF
Posted by The Wilkins' at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Talk about CUTE! I didn't know you had taken these pictures they are too cute!
CUTE GIRLS!!! I love how Libby's eyes are so big in the pictures. She is so much fun to look at in pictures. It just makes me want to reach in and grab her!!!
Wow they look almost the same age. They are both so cute. How fun for Libby to already have a friend.
Hi Katie - I'm Trever's friend Sara - I love finding people on everyone's sites! Congrats on your beautiful little girl - she is so cute!! My youngest little guy is 3 months, but has absolutely NO cute chubs like Liberty. I wish! You just want to squeeze her! The video clip of her laughing was really fun to watch too!
Post a Comment