CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2007

Sad, sad story...




Liberty has been so close to rolling over, but just hasn't quite gotten it. So a couple days ago we went grocery shopping. When we got home, I layed Liberty on the floor on her blanket ON HER BACK while I brought the groceries up. So I went down and got some groceries and I came up, and she was on her tummy. SHE HAD ROLLED OVER and I MISSED IT! I was SOOOOOOO sad! So then, I sat down by her and tried to get her to do it again so I could see her do it. I tried for like 5 minutes, but she wasn't even trying. So I went back down for another load. And of course, I came back and she was on her tummy AGAIN! I missed the second roll-over! I was totally crushed! And, to make matters worse, she still hasn't done it since then, so I have yet to see her trick. Hopefully I won't miss any more of her "firsts." I did get pictures of her on her tummy both times... does that count for anything? The second time she was not happy about her arms being stuck underneath her. I'm still so sad about this!

7 comments:

Ali said...

No! so sad. sorry,

Jenna said...

Dont' worry you'll see it a billion more times. Just be glad she is so stinkin cute, and you will feel better!

Marquita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marquita said...

It's so sad when you miss their "first" anything. When Jet was about 3 months old, Kirk & I started back working at Pete's. (Good Ol' Pete's Fish & Chips ). Well, I was so afraid he would do something for the first time and that my parents would get to see it and not me. Well, about 6 months later, I was once again afraid that he would take his first step without me there to see it. He never did do it without me, thank goodness, but boy was I nervous.
P.S.
Rosy's Libby's age and she's so close to rolling over too. I hope I don't miss it. Sorry that you did Katie

chris+amber said...

Awww...I'm sorry!!! That's such a bummer. Babies never do it for us when we want them to! I hope you catch it soon!

See it Try it Love it said...

She is sooo cute in those pictures. What a little stink, it is like they know when we leave and do all the sneaky stuff then. I am sure you will see it real soon thought.

Scott and Katie said...

aaahh, of course! Always doing the tricks while you aren't watching! Libby is such a cute little thing!