CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Games


I really enjoy playing games...board games, card games, etc. The only problem is, we don't have any! Last night we played Settlers of Catan with some friends, and it was so fun. I'm finally figuring out the rules! I even tied for last place, and still enjoyed it. Does anyone have any favorite games they like to play? I'm thinking of investing in some. Feel free to make some suggestions!

4 comments:

Ali said...

My favorites are Balderdash, Cranium, and Mad Gab, and Rummikub. I love games.

See it Try it Love it said...

Settlers is one of my favorite games. We used to have Settlers parties that got pretty intense. I also love Apples to Apples.

chris+amber said...

I LOVE this game! I remember I played this game almost every Sunday night with some other couples. It's so fun even if you lose.

Marquita said...

Yeah, this is a fun game when you have a while to play. I love Apples to Apples too.